When I went away from my parents house, discovered that I love cooking, and now cook like a chef.
I love travel with my partner. It makes me so happy, but when I enjoyed more making a previously program of the travel to decide what we’ll do.
My family is very big, and we usually organized parties at our farm house. We love it, and the last partie, we were eating, drinking, dancing… and singing to long time all the night.
Maybe you think that is stupid the next thing that makes me happy, but, when buy furniture at Ikea, is a pleasure for me take off the plastics and cartoons, and build the furniture whit a small metal piece.
Who you can see, it isn’t necessary you’re rich to make a happy things. What makes a people happy are always the small and simple things.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario