4.23.2015

My work life

Today, I'm going to write about the jobs that I've had along the last years. I began to work when was so young and was only sixteen. I would separate my jobs in two parts of time: in first time, that jobs what I did when was student, and in second time when I finished my degree, jobs that use my knows.

When I was student, had my first work in a supermarket, near my home. I worked in the morning, and go to school in the evening. I was a supermarket clerck, passed the products, caught the customer's money, put the new products on their shelves, carried their buys to customer's homes...

In my second job, I was a petrol station clerck and worked for two years every weekend. Finally, I leaved it and began to work in a McDonalds restaurant. I was a cooker, and was a bad fat smell all time. Actually, I hated that work. I was working it only for three mounts, and then, changed in a company near McDonalds. I workd in a appliance store. I loved it. All colleagues were very kind to me and always worked smiling. I was glad on it.

But I was selected to stay in Florence for one year in an Erasmus exchange program, and I left it. I was twentyfive years old.

When I returned in Spain, was really a chemist. I began to work in a lot of companies, normally in Quality Control departments on biotechnology, water laboratory, food company,.. actually I'm working for the spanish government, in the country border laboratory. I love this job.


No hay comentarios: